Good reads this week
- Dave Gershgorn, The Future Of Virtual Assistants Lies In Children’s Stories and Shoes
- Dr. Bessel Van der Kolk, the Trauma Center JRI
- How Young Soldiers Saw Wartime Vietnam
- Respect Your Struggle, “depression is my story, but so is hope.” Jessmina Archbold, who is better known as Minaa B…”
- Cahn, Megan, My Beauty Uniform: Minaa B.
- via @CupofJo: “I see beauty in kindness, grace, compassion, love, effort, adventure, ideas, community and connection. Living as your most authentic self is the ultimate prize in life. What you look like or how you dress is the last thing on the list.”