- 8 years experience in User Experience Research
- Digital Marketing, Membership, Arts Editorial
- Academic Programs in Art Education: 5+ years
- ALM, Media Arts + Instructional Design, Harvard University (completing 2021)
- MS, Human Factors of Information Design, Bentley University
- Post Baac, Creative Advertising, Northwestern University
- BFA, Studio Art + Art History, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Illustration, photography, foreign language, digital design software, branding, basic web design & simple programming with lots of different things.
- Human Factors of Information Design + UX + Toys + Learning + Brain Science
I’m passionate about research and am generally a grand thinker of the grandiose, especially in arts + maker style projects involving simple electronics, Arduino, sewing, embroidery, and brain simulations via Legos, string, play-do, and paper…Always looking on gaining more skills and performing better research.
Thanks for visiting my ever evolving site!
P.S. I’d love to chat with you!
xoxo H xoxo