I am a Sr. UX Researcher.
My UXR Portfolio is here (password protected).
I am also a maker, crafter, reader, and above all, one fascinated with the brain-behavior relationship that yields the human experience. I’m a keen observer & dedicated to understanding how behavior changes through designed systems.
If you take a look at the rest of my blog, you can get a sense of my research interests or view my artwork here and here. I’m kind, a fun and supportive coworker, and always expanding my skillset via continuing my digital education.
I look forward to meeting you,
Key UXR Responsibilities
- Knowledge & Asset Management
- Facilitating stakeholder discussions
- Project planning and management
- Content Strategy
- Design Thinking/LUMA training
Experienced in Research Methodology
- User test design & moderation
- In- person & Remote usability testing
- Contextual Inquiry
- Sketching and low fidelity wire-framing
- Survey design/development/analysis
- Collaborative collage & affinity diagramming
- Journey Mapping
- Behavioral Analysis
Experienced with Data Analysis
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Accessibility Review
- Collaborative Analysis