‘‘Just take me to America, or a combat zone.’’*
- Amanda L. Chan, 16 Habits Of Highly Sensitive People
- Tanya Lee Markul, 13 Awesome Characteristics of Highly Sensitive People.
- Devon Ivie, Sean Fitzgerald, Jessie David-Fox, Tina Fey, Mindy Kaling, Retta, and 34 Other Female Comedians on Whether They Would Want to Be a Late-Night Host
- Kenneth Chang, Mars Shows Signs of Having Flowing Water, Possible Niches for Life, NASA Says
- Annie Gabillet, 28 Insane Space Facts That’ll Make You Happy to Be Alive
- Rich Jurzwiak, Koenig on Koenig: A Critique of Serial
- RiverDaughter, The Confluence, Time for a Serial update
- Jennifer Percy, Meet the American Vigilantes
- Natasha Vargas-Cooper, Exclusive: Jay, Key Witness from ‘Serial’ Tells His Story for First Time, Part 1 [I’ve been following Serial and Undisclosed since they first aired, but I hadn’t yet gotten around to reading this article.]
- How to deal when you’re a creative spirit working in a corporate world
- Kirsten King, Artist: Haejin Park, How People Treat Mental Illness Vs. How They Treat Physical Illness
- Adrienne LaFrance, September Must-Reads: Science, Technology, and Heath
- Michael Ryan, “A Place For My Stuff”
Image source my own. Harvard Square, August 2015.