bien dans sa peau*
- Tim Kreider, ‘Quirkyalone’ Is Still Alone
- Robert A. Burton, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love A.I.
- Adele Peters, These Enormous Fans Suck CO2 Out Of The Air And Turn It Into Fuel
- How Many Meals A Day – When & How Often Should You Eat Daily?
- Patrick Radden Keefe, The Avenger
- Quora, What Are Common Mistakes That College Students Make?
- Dennis Overbye, More Evidence for Coming Black Hole Collision
- Marcia Morris, ‘Dear Parent, Your Child Has Had a Psychotic Break’
- “How will Jacob’s story unfold? I don’t know. But I want Jacob and his mother to know that there is always hope. I see it every day.”*
- Nate Jones, Amy Schumer Gave a Hilarious, Badass Emmys Speech
- Alan Taylor, Images From Offworld
- Olga Khazan, Autism’s Hidden Gifts
- Greg Lindsay, HR Meets Data: How Your Boss Will Monitor You To Create The Quantified Workplace
- Billevesées, David Dornstein
- Kara, 4 Ways to Protect Yourself From Nickel and Diming Your Way Into the Poorhouse
- “See money beyond its current value. We never really look at the potential of each dollar that we use. We see a bag for $400, take out the money, and leave the money with the business, and walk away with an item that depreciates. But if you think about the potential life cycle of that $400, if invested in a high-performing stock, a mutual fund, or slow-and-steady bond over 5, 10, or 15 years at an 8%, you’ll gifted with a lot more than $400 and a leather bag. That’s called having your work for you.” *
- Jessica Roy, Taylor Swift Debuts New Career As Backup Dancer to 7-Year-Old (#loooveTaylor!)
- Claudia Dreifus, Cori Bargmann Puts Her Mind to How the Brain Works
- Jennifer Schuessler, Lupita Nyong’o Shines a Light on Africa
Photo my own.