My recurring listicle, reads I loved to read.
- Kelsey Osgood, How Dressing Modestly Changed My Life
- Darcia Narvaez PhD, Ten Things Everyone Should Know About Babies
- “Others have noted that children grow best with three affectionate, consistent caregivers.” (Who knew?)
- David Brooks, The Courage of Small Things
- Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil, Everything is Yours. Everything is Not Yours.
- Mrs. Frugalwoods, Frugal Hound’s 10 Tips For A Simpler, Happier, More Frugal Life
- Patrick Allan, This Video Explains How to Properly Use Semicolons In Your Writing
- Susan Cheng, 10 Must-Read Essays On Rachel Dolezal
- Adrianne LaFrance, Why More Women Are Turning to Heroin
- Samantha Leal, Author and TV Writer Taylor Jenkins Reid Is All the Inspiration You Need to Change Things Up in Your Career
“Q. What’s been the biggest surprise
when it comes to your career path?
A. “I think my biggest surprise has been the scope of my ambition.” *