This user study was focused to a new tool integrated into current customer facing site areas. I led the UX team conduct in person, 1×1 hour long usability tests and through the collaboration analysis (affinity diagram).
Please note, much of my work is covered by NDA and information has been obscured.
- 1:1 usability test: In person, mobile, desktop study
- Several iterations since 2015
Review of March User Test Findings
- Initial Perception & Visibility of the tool
- Interaction & Animation with the tool
- Design of visuals difficult to discern from design how the tool was interactive
- The tool could be learned.
- Many P’s were fundamentally confused about the purpose and function of the tool.
- Findability of this tool from the user’s dashboard.
- Visibility of this tool on mobile devices.
- Communication of data via visuals.