A recurring listicle- reads I loved to read.
- James Forman, Jr. Between the World and Me: 10,000 Years From Tomorrow
- Vanessa Friedman, Underage Models Return to the Runway and Reignite a Debate
- “And yet, no matter how many parental chaperones and stories are invoked, and no matter that these very young girls are the extreme rather than the rule, this doesn’t solve the public perception problem: that, as Ms. Ziff says, “when you dress children up in makeup and high heels, the implication is that they are sexual objects, and more often than not, that is how the images are read by the public.” *
- Gretchen Reynolds, How Walking in Nature Changes the Brain
- Conor Friedersdorf, Roughly 100 Fantastic Pieces of Journalism
- Helen Epstein, “I Was a Nazi, and Here’s Why”
Image is my own