My recurring listicle, here posted are reads I loved to read.
Reads & References
- Poh Si Teng and Ben Laffin, The ISIS Conflict: Flirting with the Islamic State
- Building greenhouses — on the ocean floor (The Washington Post)
- Robert Gebelhoff, The world’s most beautiful greenhouses are underwater, and growing strawberries
- Anthony Lane, “Amy,” Back from Black
- Sasha Frere-Jones, Amy’s Circus: The strange power of junkie retro soul.
- Pass the Cranberry Chodes: Christmas, According to a December 1951 Copy of Woman’s Day
- THE STRANGE AND WONDERFUL WORLD OF GRAMMAR WITH MEREDITH FORRESTER
- Wendy Syfret, STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE ME I’M BEAUTIFUL
- Inspiring Advice About Writing From Joyce Carol Oates
- Andrew Kahn, The Landscape of Civil War Commemoration