Currently, I am working as a UX Researcher, supporting Innovation and new products. I contribute as a user researcher, I contribute in validating consumer needs and in development of products at the very beginning stages of development, where I assist with understanding of user expectation and application.
I have 5+ years’ experience in UX research and creative strategy and specialize in design analysis of working on the web and mobile products, the sociability of digital products, and leading 1:1 usability tests.
I am a maker, crafter, reader, and above all, fascinated brain-behavior relationship that yields the human experience. Moderating usability sessions is my favorite part of UX research and I excel at making participants feel comfortable, confident, and happy to share their thoughts, opinions, and behaviors with me in usability tests. I feel honored to get time with our participants.
Please have a look at my qualifications below. This information is always being updated and of course, most projects are protected by NDA’s. If you take a look at the rest of my blog, you can get a sense of my research interests or view my artwork here and here. I’m kind, a fun and supportive coworker, and always expanding my skillset via continuing my education, including courses in French/Arabic/Farsi languages, Python, Data Analysis, 3D printing, or Micro Mechanical Electronic Systems.
Looking forward to meeting you!
UX Research Studies
Chat bots, shopping, information architecture, web accessibility, instructional design, user flow, rebranding, visual design, iconography, avatar, mobility
- Customer and Project Validation methods
- Cognitive walkthroughs
- 1:1 Usability sessions: remote, in person, unmoderated
- Focus Groups
- Ethnographic exploration
- Contextual inquiry
- Expert/Heuristic Review
- Survey design
- Customer interviews
- Persona development
- Journey mapping
- Collaborative Analysis
- Rapid prototyping
- Quick sketches
- Creative strategy
- Accessibility Review
- Quant/Qual Data analysis
- Experience advocating for, evangelizing benefits, education UX at executive level
- Master of Liberal Arts, Digital Media Design, Harvard Extension 2017
- Master of Science, Human Factors of Information Design, Bentley University 2014
- Post Baac, Creative Advertising & Marketing, Northwestern University 2011
- BFA, Studio Art & Art History, School of the Art Institute of Chicago 2007
Portfolio (It’s a process)
- User Zoom, Validately
- Axure, Balsamiq
- Morae, Web Ex
- Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom
- Wacom tablet